Full life cycle support for aerospace wire system components and wire systems
Lectromec has been providing analysis, testing, and certification support to the aerospace industry since 1984. From component level testing to supporting product qualification, to Part 25 EWIS certification, to providing data for service life extension projects, we have helped in dozens of organizations achieve their quality and reliability objectives.
Lectromec has been a leader in wires and wire interconnect systems since 1984 and has provided expertise to the aerospace industry, both military and commercial.
Lectromec helps organizations worldwide improve the safety and readiness of their air fleet and reduce the costs associated with aircraft maintenance.
Through standard and custom service offerings, your organization can:
- Meet Electrical Wire Interconnect Systems (EWIS) certification requirements faster and easier
- Reduce wire-related risks by identifying existing risks and project future risks
- Reduce costs and improve maintenance programs through the implementation of comprehensive, effective, and efficient wire degradation assessment processes
- Meet requirements for EWIS Service Life Extension Programs (SLEP)
Lectromec's expertise in wiring extends beyond aerospace.
Using innovative technologies that are tailored to the customer's needs, Lectromec can help your organization:
- Reduce costs by identifying wire system related issues through data driven analysis
- Ensure conformance with industry and safety requirements
- Deliver longevity projections useful for scheduling proactive maintenance actions
Lectromec has provided technical guidance and supporting analysis to customers needing wire system expertise for over 25 years. Our laboratory is capable of simulating a wide range of physical, electrical, and environmental factors that represent the most harsh in-service conditions.Find Out More